Leadership: Ten Rules for Impact and Meaning
Building a better world requires entrepreneurial leadership. What we must understand, however, is that entrepreneurship is not just about personal profit--it is an approach that can propel long term impact for the greater good. You will learn about a Principled Approach to entrepreneurial leadership fueled by Ten Golden Rules for impact and meaning.
- Week 0: On-boarding and Team Formation
- Week 1: Principles, Values, and the Ten Golden Rules
- Week 2: Rule #1 I Aim, Therefore I Am & Rule #2 Design Organically
- Week 3: Rule #3 The Greatest Among You & Rule #4 Collaborate to Accelerate
- Week 4: Rule #5 Honey as Money & Rule #6 Delight the Stakeholder
- Week 5: Rule #7 No Risk, No Gain & Rule #8 Exceptional Execution
- Week 6: Rule #9 Share Your Story & Rule #10 Imagine the Next Big Thing
- Week 7: Summary
- Identify the Ten Golden Rules of leadership and apply them to your organization.
- Learn about leadership tools, such as the Execution Dashboard, that will help you be a more productive leader and entrepreneur.
- Complete a final project that challenges you to take your organization to the next level.
Mix of cMooc (based on discussion among the participants and creation of contents) and xMocc (based on transmission of contents through video, documents, tests)team working among the participantsweekly individual and/or team assignments requested
Learners are asked to complete weekly assignments. When you complete 4 of the 6 weekly assignments you will receive a Statement of Accomplishment and a free download of the book Omnipreneurship: An Organized Approach to Living a Life of Meaning.
- Soft skills Leadership
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Periodicaly opened
- Date Unknown
- Duration 7 weeks
- Level of commitment required Approximately 2-3 hours per week watching videos, readings articles, participating in class discussion, and completing individual and/or team assignments. You will need a computer that allows you to watch the video lectures and provides the ability to upload all your assignments.
- Cost Free * See platform for details
- Providing institution Philanthropy University (a non-degree, diploma or credit granting initiative powered by Berkeley-Haas. Philanthropy U is the concept developer and sponsor of the initiative. Learners are not entitled to earn college or other academic credit)
- Mooc Platform NovoEd
- Target group Not specified but in the expected Learning Outcomes it is stated “you will complete a final project that challenges you to take your organization to the next level” so maybe better for employed people?
- Instructor Unknown
- Level of assistance offered Group discussion among the participants; team assignments
- Keywords Leadership, impact