Achieve More in Less Time Using SMART Goals
This course will teach you how to achieve more in less time. By learning how to use SMART Goals you will gain a concise, structured method to help keep you motivated and on track. In the course I will take you through how to ensure that your goals are,
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1: Introduction
Section 2: SMART Goals
Lecture 2: Specific
Lecture 3: Measurable
Lecture 4: Actionable
Lecture 5: Relevant
Lecture 6: Time Bound
Lecture 7: Seven Common Errors People Make When Setting Goals
Section 3: Course Wrap Up
Lecture 8: Free Course: Tell Me My Mistake
Lecture 9: Course Wrap Up
Lecture 10: Bonus Lecture: Using the Eisenhower Matrix to Manage Your Time
What am I going to get from this course?
- Establish structured goals to achieve more in less time.
- Develop both performance and outcome measures.
- Develop an action plan with next steps and milestones.
- Evaluate multiple goals as to pursue those most relevant to your success.
- Soft skills Adaptability and Flexibility, Self evaluation, Analytical Skills
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Unknown
- Date Unknown
- Duration 31 minutes of lectures
- Level of commitment required 10 lectures in 31 minutes.What are the requirements?Be prepared to write. This can be on pen and paper or digital
- Cost Free * See platform for details
- Providing institution [individual instructor]
- Mooc Platform Udemy
- Target group My course is designed for leaders, entrepreneurs, innovators and anyone that wants to achieve more in less time.
- Instructor Richard Feenstra
- Level of assistance offered Unknown
- Keywords Adaptability and flexibility, self-evaluation, analytical skills, productivity, leadership and management skills , It basic knowledge, it security