Become a SpeedDemon: Productivity Tricks to Have More Time
This course will teach you the most cutting-edge tips and tricks for productivity, automation, and efficiency, so that you can do more work in less time and have more time for the things that matter in life.
Section 1: Introductions & Foundations
Lecture 1: About your instructo How this course came to be
Lecture 2: Course structure & how to succeed
Lecture 3: Why do things quicker?
Lecture 4: Where most people spend (or waste) their time
Lecture 5: Course Syllabus - Download it Now!
Quiz 1: Are we on the same page & ready to learn together?
Section 2: General Principles & Theories for Hacking Your Productivity
Quiz 2: Pre-Quiz: Let's see what we already know?
Lecture 6: The power of preparation
Lecture 7: Having clear priorities & goals - and making them "SMART"
Lecture 8: Organizing priorities with the Priority Star Exercise
Lecture 9: Setting deadlines - and making them real
Lecture 10: The Pareto Principle: our secret to being effective
Lecture 11: The "Bad" kind of multitasking, avoiding distractions, and meditation
Lecture 12: Batching similar tasks
Lecture 13: The "Good" kind of multitasking & the Buddhist wheel of life
Lecture 14: Planning for structured rest periods
Lecture 15: Using small chunks of wasted time effectively
Lecture 16: A brief note on "Flow" and focus
Quiz 3: How well do we understand the theories & foundations?
Section 3: Speeding Up & Automating Computer Work
Quiz 4: Pre Quiz: How productive are you at the computer?
Lecture 17: Just how much time are you wasting on your computer?
Lecture 18: Automating meeting scheduling
Lecture 19: Text expansion - stop typing the same things over and over
Lecture 20: Speaking is faster than typing - and clicking
Lecture 21: Using custom gestures to speed up common tasks
Lecture 22: Launchers: act without doing
Lecture 23: Wasting less time reading & sorting through email
Lecture 24: Automating simple, repetitive tasks effectively across the web
Lecture 25: Watching lectures, videos, and podcasts faster
Quiz 5: What did we learn from the computer tips and tricks section?
Section 4: Speeding Up Health & Fitness
Quiz 6: Pre-quiz: Health and Fitness Section
Lecture 26: Getting fit in fewer hours
Lecture 27: Spend less time cooking
Lecture 28: Sleeping less and feeling better
Quiz 7: How well do we understand the health and fitness tips?
Section 5: Automating your finances
Quiz 8: Pre-Quiz: How effectively are we monitoring our finances?
Lecture 29: Monitoring your finances automatically
Lecture 30: Paying bills automatically
Quiz 9: What did we learn about monitoring our finances?
Section 6: Delegation, Communication, & Saying No
Quiz 10: Pre-quiz: What is your starting point when it comes to Delegation and Saying No
Lecture 31: Some things just aren't worth your time
Lecture 32: Thoughts & tips on "outsourcing"
Lecture 33: Speeding up decisions
Lecture 34: Speeding up communication
Quiz 11: What did we learn about Delegation, Communication, and Saying No
Section 7: Conclusion
Lecture 35: Bonus: Upgrade to the MasterClass to Continue Your Journey!
Lecture 36: Bonus Course: Become a SuperLearner to learn, read, and memorize faster
Lecture 37: What we've learned, conclusion, and congratulations
What am I going to get from this course?
- Harness the preeminent theories of productivity and time management to squeeze more time out of the day
- Use cutting-edge hacks, tips, and tricks to improve computer productivity work
- Identify time-wasters and zap them before they drain the day away
- Cut out the bad habits that cost hours in the day for no reason
- Make more time for the things that matter in life
Video lectures combined with pre-quizzes and regular quizzes.
- Soft skills Adaptability and Flexibility, Self evaluation, Learning to learn
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Unknown
- Date Unknown
- Duration Self-paced on-demand course (2,5 hours of basic content).
- Level of commitment required Unknown
- Cost Paying * See platform for details
- Providing institution [individual instructor]
- Mooc Platform Udemy
- Target group Students who feel they need an extra hour in the day.Students who feel that certain activities such as computer work, cooking, or communications take longer than necessary.Students who wish to learn about the important theories of productivity, but don't have time to read 10 books about it!
- Instructor Jonathan Levi
- Level of assistance offered Unknown
- Keywords Adaptability and flexibility, self-evaluation, learning to learn, productivity, life hacking, communication, It basic knowledge, it security