“1. Jumping in as a first time trainer
- Qualities of a confident trainer
- Learning styles
- Building rapport
2. How do people learn?
- Why do Adults learn
- Creating a safe learning environment
3. How do you know if your students are learning?
- Why do we need to assess?
- Providing feedback to your learners
4. Developing flexibility in training
- Dealing with difficult learners
- Addressing diversity
- Tips to becoming a confident trainer”
xMOOC (videos, further readings, assessments, quizzes, transcripts, forum)
Is there a final certification? Yes. A Statement of Participation (My Study Centre) Learning outcomes are evaluated by assessment (three attempts at every assessment, an overall grade average of at least 60% to pass the course) When: during the course at the end of a week