Soziale Medien & Schule: für wen, wieso, wozu?
- No group
- Modules’ titles and Contents:
8 parts, 1 part per week. Titles are not available.
- Name of the teachers:
- Dr. Michael Kopp
- Dr. Elke Lackner
(further information can be found on the course website)
- Would you suggest following the entire MOOC or just some modules? entire
Knowledge about social media and its different forms. Knowledge how to use social media in a correct way and for learning and teaching.
xMOOC2 videos per week, additional learning material in form of videos and documents available. Quizzes for each part.
Is there a final certification? Yes. A letter of participation requires 75% right answers of self-evaluationLearning outcomes are evaluated by self-evaluation / questionnaire
- Soft skills (Digital) Communication
- Language German
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Unknown
- Date Unknown
- Duration 8 weeks
- Level of commitment required 3 hours a week
- Cost Free * See platform for details
- Providing institution Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz; Technische Universität Graz
- Mooc Platform iMoox (http://imoox.at/)
- Target group Open for all persons; main focus on: youth, parents and teachers
- Instructor Unknown
- Level of assistance offered Availability of teachersHow to contact themForum / discussion groups
- Keywords Austria, Digital communication