Visual Thinking for Business - Make Your Point
- No group
- Modules’ titles and Contents:
• Visual thinking and communication techniques
• The visual setting in meetings (flip-charts, whiteboards, blackboards, etc.)
• Some psychological aspects of communication between the presenter and the audience
• Essential visualisation tools for business
• The option to take your skills to the next level using free electronic drawing software
- Name of the teache Prof. Dr. Hienerth; background information is available on the course site.
- Would you suggest following the entire MOOC or just some modules? entire
How can you clearly communicate complex ideas and project plans? How can you generate interest and captivate your audience? The answer lies in "Visual Thinking".
xMOOC (videos, quizzes, forum)
Is there a final certification? Yes. A Statement of Participation Learning outcomes are evaluated by questionnaireWhen: during the course after a video session
- Soft skills Communication
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Unknown
- Date Unknown
- Duration suggested course length is about 4 weeks
- Level of commitment required workload of 12-16 hours
- Cost Paying * See platform for details
- Providing institution WHU - Otto Beisheim School of Management.
- Mooc Platform Iversity (https://iversity.org)
- Target group Open for all persons, but focuses on: Team Leads and Managers, Sales Agents and Account Managers, Strategy, Business and Product Developers.
- Instructor Unknown
- Level of assistance offered Availability of teachersHow to contact themForum / discussion groups
- Keywords Visualization, communication