Wie designe ich meine eigene Homepage?
- No group
- Modules’ titles and Contents are not available
- Name of the teache Lisa Ihde (student of IT-Systems-engineering); background information is available on the course site.
- Would you suggest following the entire MOOC or just some modules? entire
Main goal is to develop an understanding of how a website works and how to build it. The course explains design basics, teaches the integration of electronic material and the respect of copyright aspects.
Is there a final certification? Yes. Released by OpenHPI.Learning outcomes are evaluated by questionnaireWhen: during the course after a video session
- Soft skills Content creation
- Language German
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Unknown
- Date Unknown
- Duration 2 weeks
- Level of commitment required No information
- Cost Free * See platform for details
- Providing institution Hasso-Plattner-Institut, Potsdam, Germany
- Mooc Platform OpenHPI (https://open.hpi.de/)
- Target group Open for all persons; focus mainly on younger students and children
- Instructor Unknown
- Level of assistance offered Availability of teachersHow to contact themForum / discussion groups
- Keywords Digital soft skills, Fundamentals of internet technology, Webdesign, digital content creation