Du manager au leader agile / From manager to agile leader
This course is an introduction to management, team management and leadership. It approaches decision-making mechanisms, motivation strategies, and the impact of the digital technology on occupations, the manager’s agility and the leader’s skills.
- Week 1: The Job of a Manager
- Week 2: Decision-making
- Week 3: Motivating
- Week 4: Digitizing Management
- Week 5: Becoming Agile
- Week 6: Becoming a LeaderOptional sessions: Developing talents
Learning about how to become a manager, to maximize talents in a team, to master the impact of the digital technology, to become agile and to advance (or not) from manager to leader. - Presenting interpretation grids, tools, concepts, theories and models. - Expounding some principles and recommendations in order to differentiate management from leadership. - Giving the floor to some companies managers and leaders testifying about those issues
Forum during the MOOC. Regular Google Hangouts to interact live. MOOC tour of the lead professor in the 5 biggest French cities.
Student must take a final exam (quiz), in order to obtain a certificate of diploma.To get the attendance certificate, students need to take the weekly tests and the final multiple choice. To get this attendance certificate, you need a 50% result to the tests altogether. An authenticated CERTIFICATE worth 2 ECTS can be delivered for 60 euros, provided students are enrolled at the CNAM. After payment and registration on the MOOC platform, students will take the final test 3 weeks after the end of the MOOC. The test is supervised and identity are checked.
- Soft skills Leadership
- Language French
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Periodicaly opened
- Date Unknown
- Duration 6 weeks
- Level of commitment required 02:30 h/week
- Cost Free MOOC, Paying certification * See platform for details
- Providing institution CNAM - Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers
- Mooc Platform FUN (France Université Numerique)
- Target group Students, professionals
- Instructor Unknown
- Level of assistance offered A forum is dedicated to exchanges between students, to testimonies and questions. Several social networking spaces are moderated by the MOOC’s community manager (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+).The teacher regularly gives online answers through web conferences to the main questions that emerged from discussions on the forum or social networks. The teacher also toured 5 of the biggest French cities to meet in person with students (a MOOC tour).
- Keywords Leadership, management, french, team management