Last updated : 07 Nov 2016
Giving and receiving feedbacks
The role of the manager is critical in providing feedback to support an individual's effort to change behavior and grow. The focus is on guiding the individual's understanding, learning, and awareness of his or her behavioral impact.
This six-week course will provide you with an opportunity to explore giving and receiving feedback through the following activities:
- Identifying opportunities for feedback in the workplace
- Understanding and applying the SHARED™ model for feedback
- Developing skills for engaged listening through video analysis
- Writing "balanced feedback" statements
- Engaging in role-plays with colleagues.
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- identifying opportunities for feedback in the workplace;
- develop skills for engaged listening through video analysis;
- write "balanced feedback" statements;
- engage in role-plays with colleagues.
team working among the participants
Final certificate of accomplishment.