Working in Multidisciplinary Teams
Teamwork is a highly valued skill in modern workplaces. Working in a team isn't easy, but it can be learnt and improved continuously. Teamwork skills are increasingly in demand. The level of complexity and instability inside organisations is so high that even very competent professionals cannot handle it by themselves.
- WEEK 0 - INTRODUCTION TO TEAM WORKING
- WEEK 1 - FORMING
- WEEK 2 - STORMING
- WEEK 3 - NORMING
- WEEK 4 - PERFORMING
Apart from lessons and quizzes, the course offers videos presenting, through an animated comic, a case study which evolve along the course expressing in "real" difficulties and peculiarities of a team evolution.
In Week 2 and Week 3 there are 2 Peer assessment activities where students are asked to submit to peers their works. Usually the teacher proposes a question referred to the case study.The course also proposes tips of reflection to be conducted in the forum.
Ingrid Hollweck graduated in Economics and Commerce at the Otto Friedrich Universität, Bamberg (Germany) and possesses a Master in Business Administration from the SDA Bocconi. She has been dealing with the development of people, teams and organizations, first within the companies for which he worked, then as a consultant, for 18 years. Ingrid Hollweck is an I.C.F (International Coach Federation) certified coach. She has been working as an Executive & Corporate Coach for companies for 10 years. Other than that, she is a lecturer and facilitator for seminars on the topics of leadership and organisational behaviour.
- Discover the different difficulties and challenges that groups/teams need to face during the different stages of their development in order to become a High-Performing
- Team Teamworking
- Information and data processing (in particular working in P2P assessment)
- Content creation
A mixed among cMooc (based on discussion among the participants and creation of contents) and xMooc (based on transmission of contents through video, documents, tests)forum, blogs etc.
Passing the 60% of course activities (quizzes), student get a digital certificate of participation in PDF. This certification doesn’t recognise any credit. The learning outcomes are evaluated through 4 weekly quizzesQuizzes are proposed at the end of each week.All Quizzes have the same importance
- Soft skills Teamwork, Self evaluation, Creativity and innovation
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Periodicaly opened
- Date Unknown
- Duration 2 months
- Level of commitment required 1-3 hours per week
- Cost Free * See platform for details
- Providing institution Politecnico di Milano
- Mooc Platform POK (Politecnico Open Education)
- Target group In particular for students who move from University to labour market but opened to everyone interested
- Instructor Ingrid Hollweck
- Level of assistance offered Availability of teachers and tutors through the forum. - Support also through mail. - Possibility of group discussion among the participants in the forum
- Keywords Italy, teamwork, collaboration, creativity, tuckman's model