SOCIAL SKILLS - Develop Amazing Social Skills & Be Liked
Most of us ramble, wonder what the right thing to say is, run out of things to say, don't know how to start a conversation with someone
Let me ask you 5 questions:
- Do you want to be more confident & comfortable when you interact with people?
- Do you want to learn the art of approaching anyone & becoming unforgettable?
- Do you want to make new friends you can really connect with?
- Do you want to be more charimsatic & be the most interesting person in the room?
- Do you want to learn the art of having great interactions with people consitently?
Section 1: Foundations To Get Amazing Results Socially
Section 2: The Art of Approaching Anyone & Becoming Unforgettable
Section 3: The Art Of Having Great Interactions With People Consitently
Section 4: Become Confident & Comfortable In Every Social Situation
Section 5: Become The Most Interesting Person In The Room
Section 6: 30 Days Bootcamp To Develop Amazing Social Skills
You will learn how to start any interaction, exactly what to say, how to never run out of things to say, how to remove your fear of approaching, how to connect with people, how to make friends, how to be confident & comfortable in social interactions, how to be the most interesting person in the room
- Learn how to approach people
- Learn exactly what to say
- Remove the fear of approaching people
- Making friends & connecting with them
- Becoming the most interesting person in the room
- Get over being shy socially
- Become socially successful
- Become confident in social interactions
- Learn how to never run out of things to say
Video lectures and reading
- Soft skills Communication, Teamwork, Leadership
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) no other languages
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Unknown
- Duration 78 lectures 8,5h of content (8 weeks)
- Level of commitment required 1 hour per week
- Cost Paying * See platform for details
- Providing institution none
- Mooc Platform EdX
- Target group StudentsYoung workersWorkers
- Instructor Alain W.
- Level of assistance offered Alain W. videos
- Keywords Communication, social media, nerworking