Last updated : 16 Dec 2016
Leadership: Identity, Influence and Power (LEAD)
This course examines recent research to uncover the practical actions anyone can take to be a successful leader.
This course requires approximately 2 - 4 hours of study per week, but can vary depending on the student. This includes watching videos, and taking quizzes and assessments. The total video time for this course is approximately 4 hours 10 minutes.
- Describe the problem of attribution error in discussing leadership
- Explain the key differences and similarities between the major leadership theories
- Describe the relationship between leaders and followers
- Explain the differences between having power through others and power over others
- Explain the 4 rules for effective leadership
- Understand how to apply the 3 practices of leadership
- Describe when, how and why leadership fails