How to Create Your First Website
This free online course covers the skills and techniques needed to create your first website and is designed for novices who've always wanted to build a site but lack the skills or knowledge to do it.
Chris Farrell, voted Number 1 Internet Marketing Service Provider, describes in a non-technical and step-by-step manner how to use software to create and format web pages, how to get a domain name and set up a hosting account, and how to make your website available online.
This course will help you to understand how a web page works. You will know how to create a hosting account and domain name for your website. You will know how to use a web editor called KompoZer to make your website. This course will help you to create links and images for your website and demonstrate how to publish your website online.
Individual homework or paper requested.
- Soft skills (Digital) Problem solving
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Other
- Date Unknown
- Duration Unknown
- Level of commitment required Unknown
- Cost Free * See platform for details
- Providing institution Individual instructor
- Mooc Platform Alison
- Target group Unknown
- Instructor Unknown
- Level of assistance offered Unknown
- Keywords Unknown