High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation
Are leaders born or made? Learn the essential skills to develop and expand your leadership repertoire, design teams for collaboration, and craft win-win negotiation strategies. High Performance Collaboration: Leadership, Teamwork, and Negotiation focuses on leadership, teamwork, and negotiation. Students will engage in self-assessments to analyze their leadership style, develop team charters to optimize their groups, and develop a game plan for effective negotiation.
Learn how to cultivate your leadership skills and coach others.
Learn how to optimally design a team for success.
Learn how to negotiate in a collaborative fashion in large and small business situations.
- Soft skills Teamwork, Negotiation, Leadership
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Unknown
- Period of activation Periodicaly opened
- Date Unknown
- Duration Unknown
- Level of commitment required Unknown
- Cost Paying * See platform for details
- Providing institution Northwestern University
- Mooc Platform Coursera
- Target group Unknown
- Instructor Unknown
- Level of assistance offered Unknown
- Keywords Unknown