Dernière mise à jour : 06 Dec 2017
Authentic Leadership Presence
Leadership Presence is the skillset that enables a person to motivate, inspire, and connect to the thoughts and feelings of others. It is not only for leaders, but for EVERYONE. In our interactions with people at work and at home, we take on different roles in different situations. When you are able to show up in those situations as your authentic self, communicate in a way that engages and connects with others, and align your intentions with others' perceptions, then you know you are bringing forth your Authentic Leadership Presence.
- How do I make an impact when I speak or give a presentation to others?
- What do I want others to see and feel when I interact with them?
- When I'm communicating with others, what are the skills I need to align my intentions with the perceptions that others have?
- Am I bringing my authentic self into my daily interactions with people at work and at home?
- What has made me the person I am today? What have I learned from my past experiences?
- What are the best practices of authentic leaders?
- How do I demonstrate leadership presence regardless of what role I play in a given situation?
This course, led by instructors and coaches from the Berkeley Executive Coaching Institute, takes you on a journey to develop your own Authentic Leadership Presence through instructor-led learning, live streamed lectures and videos, readings to provide inspirations and examples, self-reflection, on-the-job learning activities and shared feedback. Designed as an experiential journey, we encourage you to take this course with your colleagues and friends so you can learn more about each other along the way.
- Enhance leadership presence through learning how to motivate, inspire and connect to the thoughts and feelings of others.
- Improve communication skills used in various communication situations and channels, including aspects of verbal and nonverbal communication.
- Learn techniques to speak or present with impact, including storytelling and communicating in a "deep and brief" way.
- Develop leadership skills through practicing authentic communication in different situations.
- Understand the different roles of a leader and how you can bring leadership presence into the different situations, regardless of what role you play.
Team working among the participants, forum, blogs etc.individual ‘homework’ or paper requested
Weekly assignments; statement of accomplishment