Dernière mise à jour : 28 Sep 2016
Managing Conflicts (Language English and Italian)
How to recognise a conflict? How to best manage it? What role does your personality play? You will find some answers to these questions in this course.
- The course is structured in 5 weeks, sub-divided into modules.
- The modules have different lessons within them, consisting of texts, videos, quizzes and individual self-reflection exercises.
- You can get involved by doing the Role Plays, which allow you to experiment with different reactions to some example conflict situations.
- We advise you to follow the pathway in a linear manner, but you can freely move between content, if it is more useful for your learning style.
- It is important that you respect your own pace: the length indications are a rough estimate, but your pace should guide you in the best way for the enjoyment and individual reflection on the topics covered in the proposed pathway.
- There are also some additional resources, collected in additional material, so you reach a level of detail greater in some topics of your interest and / or tackle some specific tests that can give you some further indication on your attitude.
- Discover the different difficulties and challenges that groups/teams need to face during the different stages of their development in order to become a High-Performing Team
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Problem solving
Passing with success the 60% of course activities (quizzes), student get a digital certificate of participation in PDF. This certification doesn’t recognise any credits.The learning outcomes are evaluated through 5 weekly quizzes Quizzes are proposed at the end of each week.All Quizzes have the same importance