Make Your Ideas Happen: 8 Proven Steps for Taking Action
This course takes you through a proven 8-step process for how to take massive amounts of action on any idea you have. The course walks you through the process with instructional steps and timed working sessions where, in a rapid pace, you will learn a repeatable process while taking action on one of your ideas.
Section 1: Introduction
- About the Course and the Instructor
- Course Objectives
- How to Take This Course
- Print This Resource Guide
- Before You Jump In... (Action Surge Blueprint Udemy Course Workbook.pdf)
- Importance of Standing
Section 2: Idea Refining
- Step 1: Draft the Idea
- Step 1 Timer
- Step 2: Uncover the Passion
- Step 2 Timer
- Step 3: Construct the Idea Statement
- Step 3 Timer
Section 3: Actionstorming
- Step 4: Complete an Actionstorm
- Step 4 Timer
- Step 5: Enhance your Actionstorm
- Step 5 Timer
- Step 6: Legend your Actionstorm
- Step 6 Timer
Section 4: Action Planning
- Step 7: Take Quick Action Now!
- Step 7 Timer
- Step 8: Create your Action Plan
- Step 8 Timer
Section 5: Activating Your Accountable Self
- Staying Accountable
- What are all the ways you would hold yourself accountable?
Section 6: Bonus Challenge
- Actionstorm with Others
Section 7: Course Wrap-up
- Next Steps
- Share the Gift of Helping Others Action Ideas
- We'd Love to Hear From You
By the end of the course:
- you will have learned the repeatable Action Surge process for taking action,
- you will have made progress on one of our ideas,
- you will learn the extra bonus steps that make living an action-oriented life easy
- we'll not only give you the process, but also talk about how you can become more action-oriented in everything you do.
This course takes you through a proven 8-step process for how to take massive amounts of action on any idea you have. The course walks you through the process with instructional steps and timed working sessions where, in a rapid pace, you will learn a repeatable process while taking action on one of your ideas.The course steps can be completed in approximately 30 minutes – so set aside that amount of time at first – but you will have the steps and bonus lecture to be able to revisit anytime. Plus, you can use the videos to run through as many ideas as you want, as many times as you want so there is no end to how many ideas you can take through this process. After doing it a few times, it will become second nature to you, and the downloadable and printable workbook we give you will be all you'll need to take massive action on your ideas and help others do the same with every idea every time.
- Soft skills Adaptability and Flexibility
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) No other languages
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Aucune information
- Duration Self-paced on-demand course (1 hour of video lectures + individual work).
- Level of commitment required The course steps can be completed in approximately 30 minutes.
- Cost Gratuit * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Action Surge
- Mooc Platform Udemy
- Target group This course is meant for people who want a proven way to take action on the ideas they have in their heads. This is for people looking for a step by step process to help them or for them to help others take action instead of just letting another idea pass by. There is no prior knowledge necessary, but working through the steps is necessary for success. This is an experiential activity where students will learn by doing rather than just hearing lectures.No requirements except:There is no prior knowledge needed, it is best to come to this course with an idea that you want to take action on. The idea doesn't have to fit any criteria, it should just be something you want to take action on to see it come to life.In the introduction steps of the course we will give you a workbook you should download and print out so we can use it during the process and so that you will have it to walk you through the steps anytime you want to take action.
- Instructor Matt Kane
- Level of assistance offered Not specified
- Keywords adaptability and flexibility, taking actions, creativity