Do It Now Become A Person Who Finishes What They Start
Stop going from project to project and never finishing one. Get the satisfaction and relief that comes with completing what needs to get done in your life. The best part is when you realize you have more time to enjoy your life.
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1: Welcome
Lecture 2: Course Structure
Lecture 3: Your Starting Point
Lecture 4: Prepare To Get Things Done
Section 2: Applying the Scientific Facts about Focus
Lecture 5: Introduction
Lecture 6: Our Lives In Mind Wandering
Lecture 7: Millions Of Bits Of Information
Lecture 8: The Information Regulator
Lecture 9: How Your Brain Gets Information
Lecture 10: What Are The Benefits To You
Lecture 11: Goal: Putting Focus On Autopilot
Lecture 12: How To Dominate The Program
Lecture 13: Know How To Recognize An Alert
Quiz 1: The Reticular Activating System
Lecture 14: Do It Now System: STEP 1 - FOCUS
Section 3: Capitalize on the Psychology of Taking Action
Lecture 15: Introduction
Lecture 16: How Action Can Override Disbelief
Lecture 17: Getting There From Here - Small Steps
Lecture 18: Spiral Up Or Spiral Down
Lecture 19: Get Addicted To Achievement
Lecture 20: It's Not 24/7 - Success Comes In Minutes
Lecture 21: Where Are The Bruises And Broken Bones
Quiz 2: Your Brain On Achievement
Lecture 22: Do It Now System: STEP 2 – ACTION
Section 4: Become the Master of Time and Choice
Lecture 23: Introduction
Lecture 24: Take Advantage Of Your Options - Time and Choice
Lecture 25: How To Evaluate and Correct
Lecture 26: Getting Unstuck
Lecture 27: There Are No Rules
Lecture 28: Piecework Achievement
Lecture 29: Finish It
Quiz 3: Who's In Charge
Lecture 30: Do It Now System: STEP 3 - ADJUST
Section 5: Let's Make It Happen
Lecture 31: REVIEW: The Do It Now™ System
Lecture 32: BONUS: STEP by STEP Form
Lecture 33: Become The Master Of Questions
Lecture 34: Create A Success Environment
Lecture 35: Don't Take It Personal
Lecture 36: Always Do What's Right
Lecture 37: Turn On The Accelerator
Lecture 38: Success Questions - Let's Make It Happen
Lecture 39: How Does It Feel To Be An Achiever
Lecture 40: Final Words
Section 6: BONUS
Lecture 41: Live "Do It Now" Recording
Lecture 42: BONUS: We Are All In Sales - Communication Worksheet
What am I going to get from this course?
- You will begin to use the same daily techniques that achievers across the globe use.
- You will gain specific knowledge and strategies for controlling two key areas of your brain associated with motivation and achievement.
- You will learn the basic reasons behind why these strategies work and then apply them in Sections 2-5.
- You will take the steps necessary to move whatever project or goal you are working on in the right direction.
- Once you have learned this system you can use it over and over again to accomplish whatever you set out to do in the future.
Combination of video lectures and quizzes. As the bonus: voice recording of the lectures and an article.
Final certificate of accomplishment.
- Soft skills Self evaluation, Learning to learn
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Aucune information
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Aucune information
- Duration Self-paced on-demand course (2,5 hours of basic content).
- Level of commitment required Aucune information
- Cost Payant * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution [individual instructor]
- Mooc Platform Udemy
- Target group What is the target audience?A person who wants to learn the skills necessary to complete projects and accomplish their goals.A business person with a major project to accomplish.People who have multiple projects on their agenda.You have a major project, goal or dream and feel overwhelmed.Anyone that has difficulties finishing projects.
- Instructor Joe Fedison
- Level of assistance offered Aucune information
- Keywords Self evaluation, learning to learn, accomplish the goals, productivity, time management