Inclusive Leadership Training: Leading with Effective Communication
This course will show you how the most effective communication utilizes the inclusive leadership mindset of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility and guide you on how to use that mindset yourself. Through research and real-world examples, you will learn strategies to enhance your communication skills and approach.
Recommended Course Schedule
Communicating Effectively with EMpowerment
This course will show you how the most effective communication utilizes the inclusive leadership mindset of Empowerment, Accountability, Courage, and Humility and guide you on how to use that mindset yourself.
- Approaches, frameworks, and tools for communicating effectively.
- How inclusive leadership and effective communication are intertwined.
- How to work through everyday communication roadblocks.
- Strategies to create space for transparent and authentic communication, where people across differences feel safe to speak up and share ideas.
- Discover your own communication strengths to build effective relationships in your professional or personal lives.
Course Components:Videos Discussion, ReadingsWikiAssessments tests
Week self-checking, quizzes, ..
- Soft skills Communication, Travail d'équipe
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Aucune information
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Aucune information
- Duration 4 weeks
- Level of commitment required 1-2 hours per week
- Cost MOOC Gratuit, Certification payante * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Catalyst
- Mooc Platform EdX
- Target group Young workersWorkers
- Instructor Dnika J. Travis, Alixandra Pollack, Jeff Barth
- Level of assistance offered Dnika J. Travis PhD will proAlixandra PollackJeff Barth – will be guiding through the content in short video lectures
- Keywords Communication, teamwork, leadership