Lernen im Netz 2.0: Lernen in einer digitalen Gesellschaft
- No group
- Modules’ titles and Contents:
8 parts, 1 part per week. No titles are available.
- Name of the teachers:
- Dr. Elke Lackner
- Dipl.Ing. (FH) Roland Radlinger
(further information can be found on the course website)
- Would you suggest following the entire MOOC or just some modules? entire
Participants will know what trends in online based learning exist and how online based learning can be useful. Methods of self-organization and critical thinking about learning will be told.
xMOOCVideos (theoretical and practical knowledge), literature, documents and quizzes.
Is there a final certification? Yes. A letter of participation requires 75% right answers of 8 self-assessment parts.
- Soft skills Learning to learn, Information and data processing
- Language German
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Aucune information
- Period of activation Aucune information
- Date Aucune information
- Duration 8 weeks
- Level of commitment required 5 hours a week
- Cost Gratuit * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Karl-Franzens-Universität Graz; Technische Universität Graz
- Mooc Platform iMoox (http://imoox.at/)
- Target group Open for all persons
- Instructor Aucune information
- Level of assistance offered Availability of teachersHow to contact themForum / discussion groups
- Keywords Austria, Web 2.0, Digital content creation, Information and data processing, Learning to learn