Networking Leadership 101: Building Your Core Professional Network
When you think of networking, do you envision awkward mingling at cocktail parties and self-promotional pitches? This doesn't have to be the case. Leaders should have the audacity to imagine the world as it could be and the humility to recognize that they cannot change the world alone. To tackle the world's toughest problems, you need collaboration from people across your network and across sectors.
In this course you'll complete interactive diagnostic activities that will help you and your team unearth the social capital & relationships that you bring to the table. You'll be exposed to new data visualization tools for mapping your network; learn about 5 network traps to avoid that are particularly common to the social sector; and, most importantly, gain concrete strategies for building genuinely collaborative relationships.
Understand the key characteristics of effective networks and network "traps" to avoid Visualize your individual network Identify specific ways you can cross a network boundary, make a new introduction, and deepen an existing relationship
xMooc (based on transmission of contents through video, documents, tests)
Subject to course completion (completion of all assignments), you will receive a statement of accomplishment signed by +Acumen and the Center for Creative Leadership.
- Soft skills Leadership
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Aucune information
- Period of activation Periodicaly opened
- Date Aucune information
- Duration 6 hours in total
- Level of commitment required 6 hours
- Cost Gratuit * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Acumen Centre for Creative Leadership
- Mooc Platform NovoEd
- Target group Aucune information
- Instructor [no individual instructor indicated; Center for Creative Leadership instructors]
- Level of assistance offered technical and subject matter experts available to assist you online
- Keywords Network, networking, intrapersonal skills