Success - Unleash yourself
Have you ever wondered why some people seem to attract success while others work very hard, but do not achieve what they want? Are you interested in changing your own life and being more successful? Do you want to achieve more results out of your hard work? Then this course is for you!
The course is designed to introduce you to the four main focus areas mindset, starting point, goals, and tasks - individually and as part of a team. You will explore these four areas related to your own situation and at the end of the course, you will already be more successful than at the beginning. The course is based on theoretical knowledge, but the main part is about learning good habits that lead to success.
There are several challenges in the course helping you to understand and apply the basic principles of success, some of them related to working successfully in a team. You can create your own team or join an existing team.
Video lectures; team working among the participants; individual homework or paper requested; peer evaluation.
Subject to satisfactory performance and course completion, you will receive a statement of accomplishment signed by the instructors.
- Soft skills Self evaluation, Learning to learn, Leadership
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Aucune information
- Period of activation Periodicaly opened
- Date Aucune information
- Duration 9 weeks
- Level of commitment required 10 hours per week
- Cost Gratuit * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution University of Agder
- Mooc Platform NovoEd
- Target group People wanting to be more successful
- Instructor Andreas Prinz, Professor of Computer Science, University of Agder, Grimstad, Norway
- Level of assistance offered Availability of teachers Possibility of group discussion and work among the participants
- Keywords Success, self improvement