Emotional Toughness Training
This course is designed for anyone interested in developing greater emotional awareness as a means of becoming more effective at work, in sport, or in any aspect of life. Emotional toughness means mastering your emotions, so you can master your world. Being calm under pressure, finding your confidence after rejection, and having the ability to get pumped up in a moment's notice, will be your keys to lifelong success.
This course includes 36 topics separated into six modules. T
hese topics are designed to help student manage his/her daily struggles so he/she can become more successful.
You’ll learn how to develop positive habits by:
- Identifying your best and worst emotions to better perform under pressure
- Preparing emotionally for daily challenges
- Managing your fears and anxieties
- Performing at your best by learning how to remain focused
- Mastering the keys to staying motivated
- Balancing work and home challenges to avoid burnout
Each module will include a module overview, video lecture, readings, an assignment, and a quiz. A certificate of completion can be earned by completing the assignments and achieving a passing score on the quizzes.
A certificate of completion can be earned by completing the assignments and achieving a passing score on the quizzes.
- Soft skills Conflict management, Leadership
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Aucune information
- Period of activation Periodicaly opened
- Date Aucune information
- Duration 6 weeks
- Level of commitment required 2-3 hrs/week
- Cost Aucune information * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Austin Peay State University
- Mooc Platform Canvas
- Target group Aucune information
- Instructor Gregg Steinberg
- Level of assistance offered Cours led by a teacher
- Keywords Leadership, conflict management, emotional toughness