Learning How to Learn
This Course gives the details on what the brain needs and then the tools that make learning so much easier. It shows us what the brain wants in order to support what we want. If you have wanted to learn more with greater ease and retention, then this course is for you. If you have wanted to open more of your potential, this course is for you. This is the Course to take if you have wanted to know what the brain really needs in order to learn easily.
This Course gives the details on what the brain needs and then the tools that make learning so much easier. It shows what the brain wants in order to support what we want.
Section 1: Understanding the mechanics of the Brain
Lecture 1 Benefits, Course Outline and Background
Lecture 2 Learning Room Story, Opening the Genius
Lecture 3 Our 12 Intelligences
Lecture 4Our Modes of Learning 3+2 System
Lecture 5Circular Learning
Lecture 6 What is a Genius & How do We Become One?
Section 2: Brain Exercises
Lecture 7 Understanding Brain Waves and How to Work with Them
Lecture 8Important Brain Exercises
Lecture 9 6 Point Access Brain Exercise
Lecture 10 Understanding the 4 Protective Barriers
Lecture 11 Captaining Your Ship
Section 3: Tools of the Brain!
Lecture 12 10 Basic Tools of the Brain and How to Use Them
Lecture 13 Creating the Physical Environment for Learning
Lecture 14 Learning the Secrets of Color and How It Has Helped so Many
Lecture 15 Practical Applications of Color in Learning
Lecture 16 What is the Music to Use in Learning?
Lecture 17 Learning Vocabulary or a Foreign Language - Make Spelling Easier
Lecture 18 Creating the Mental and Emotional Environment for Learning
Lecture 19 The Power of the Human Voice in Learning
Lecture 20 Vocal Pacing - Learning How to Do It!
Lecture 21 The Power of Suggestion and How to Make It Work for You!
Lecture 22 The Art and Science of Memory
Lecture 23 How to Take Notes and Study from Them
Lecture 24 How to Reopen Your Brain if It was Shut Down
Lecture 25 Mega Learning in the Classroom and Business
Lecture 26 Summary of the Tools of Easy Learning
Section 4: Consolidated PDF Downloads
Lecture 27 You can download all PDF files here
One purpose of this course is to make learning far easier.
Course based on transmission of contents through video, documents (article, case study) :27 lectures 7 hours of content
Certificate of completion (134 €)
- Soft skills Learning to learn
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) no other languages
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Aucune information
- Duration Unspecified
- Level of commitment required 27 lectures, 7 hours
- Cost MOOC Gratuit, Certification payante * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Udemy
- Mooc Platform Udemy
- Target group This course is for students of all ages and for those who wish to know how their brain works and why.There are no specific requirements.
- Instructor InstructorDonna Cercone (teacher, she has been in the Education and Corporate arena for over 40 years and has taught thousands of students. Her unique classroom-tested "whole brain teaching" approach (Cercone"s Mega Learning) has been described as an innovative revolution in teaching with phenomenal results.)
- Level of assistance offered Availability of instructor (mail, discussing forum)
- Keywords Learning to learn, environment for learning, brain, intelligences, modes of learning