Presentation Skills Workshop
This course will help you to improve your presentation skills in a really short time. It's 100% video based and we are using a lot of videos from different talks to illustrate each of the principles we are explaining.
The course covers all the fundamentals of public speaking. We look at:
- Structure: How to structure your talk with a proper Opening, Corpus (body) and Closing, how to handle Q&A, How to create your visuals, story telling,...
- Verbal communication: Verbal aspect of public speaking you should consider when you are presenting such as: Voice, Tone, Words, Speed, Intonation...
- Non Verbal communication: Non Verbal aspect of public speaking you should consider when you are presenting such as: Posture, Gesture, Facial Expression...
- Congruence and feel: How to communicate the same message on different communication channels.
Don't wait any longer and join us in this fast track course to develop your public speaking skills.
Lecture 1. Intro
Section 1: Structure
Lecture 2: Opening
Lecture 3 : Presenting arguments
Lecture 4 : Difficult concept and Analogy
Lecture 5 : Closing
lecture 6: Handling Q&A
Quiz 1. Quiz on Structure
Section 2: Communication models and tools for presenting
Lecture 7: Communication model and language
Lecture 8: Non verbal Communication
Lecture 9: Verbal Communication
Lecture 10: Congruence and engagement
Lecture 11: Influencing and inspiring the audience
Lecture 12: Conclusion
Quiz 2. Quizz Communication models and tools
- Develop presentation skills
- Structure presentation for maximal impact
- Improve verbal communication
- Improve non-verbal communication
- Use engaging content in presentation setting such as: Visuals, analogiesm stories.
- Inspire and influence
Course based on transmission of contents through video lectures and quizzes.
- Soft skills Communication
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) no other languages
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Aucune information
- Duration 1,5 hours (12 lectures)
- Level of commitment required not specified
- Cost Payant * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Individual instructor
- Mooc Platform Udemy
- Target group People that have to deliver presentation; Managers; Entrepreneurs that want to pitch an idea; Teachers, trainers, instructors, Educators; Management trainees or students
- Instructor Timmermans Laurent
- Level of assistance offered not specified
- Keywords Communication model, presentation skills, communication, verbal communication