Inclusive Leadership Training: Get Beyond Work-Life Balance
Do you ever struggle to manage work and the rest of your life? You are not alone. Men and women all over the world are trying to figure out the impossible work-life “balance” and instead achieve success in all parts of their lives. Join Catalyst experts to learn the importance of inclusive leadership in creating flexible—and productive—work environments.
Participants will learn strategies for managing workplace flexibility, and they will learn how have the power as an individual, a team member, or a leader to make positive change. They will understand the value of a flexible work environment and see what sets successful flexible workers and managers apart.
- How to support flexible work environments and better work-life integration.
- Inclusive leadership behaviors that make you a more successful leader.
- How to identify barriers to work-life effectiveness and create solutions.
With short quizzes, compelling case studies, and engaging videos, participants will build your knowledge each week and share your experience with other learners on topics such as communication, technology, myth busting, challenges, and solutions.
Instructor-signed certificate with the institution's logo ($50)
- Soft skills Leadership
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Aucune information
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Aucune information
- Duration Unspecified
- Level of commitment required 4 sections1-1.5 hours per section
- Cost MOOC Gratuit, Certification payante * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution CatalystX - the leading nonprofit organization with a mission to expand opportunities for women and business
- Mooc Platform edx
- Target group Aucune information
- Instructor Amelia Costigan (Director, Information Center Catalyst )Liz Mulligan-Ferry (Director, Research Catalyst) Laura Sabattini, Ph.D. (Vice President, Research Catalyst)
- Level of assistance offered Aucune information
- Keywords Leadership, leadership training, flexible work environment