Introduction to Problem-Solving
Do you aspire to be an ideal people manager? The journey from being an individual contributor to a people manager requires significant personal development and growth. If you are a first time manager, you may have asked yourself:
- Where did I go wrong in managing this particular employee?
- How should I give feedback to my subordinates?
- How do I handle potential assessments?
- How should I motivate people who report to me?
The objective of this business and management course is to smoothen the transition for newly appointed people managers, motivate and guide people who are aspiring to become one and to think back and reflect for seasoned managers.
The course will provide learners with an enhanced understanding of the role of people management in organizational context.
Section 1: Course Introduction
Lecture 1: About the Course
Lecture 2: Course Guideline
Section 2: Problem-Solving Concepts
Lecture 3: The Problem-Solving Model
Lecture 4: Problem-Solving Techniques
Lecture 5: On Intuition
Section 3: The Problem-Solving Barriers
Lecture 6:: Problem-Solving Mind Traps (I) - The List
Lecture 7: Problem-Solving Mind Traps (II) - The Details
Lecture 8: Problem-Solving Mind Traps (III) - The Tools
Lecture 9: Problem-Solving Process Traps
Lecture 10: The Status-Quo Trap
Section 4: The Problem-Solving Approach
Lecture 11: Problem-Solving Competencies
Lecture 12: Problem-Solving Skills
Section 5: Introduction to Problem-Solving
Quiz 1: Introduction to Problem-Solving
Lecture 13: More Courses
Lecture 14: Bonus Lecture
- understand problems and problem-solving
- apply problem-solving techniques
- avoid problem-solving mind traps
xMocc (based on transmission of contents through video, documents, tests)
- Soft skills Problem solving
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Aucune information
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Aucune information
- Duration Over 14 lectures and 1.5 hours of content
- Level of commitment required Aucune information
- Cost Payant * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Sorin Dumitrascu (Management trainer)
- Mooc Platform Udemy
- Target group Anyone who want to develop or improve r problem-solving skills Anyone who want to understand and change problem-solving behaviors
- Instructor Aucune information
- Level of assistance offered Availability of instructor (mail, discussing forum)
- Keywords Problem-solving