Team Building: New Strategies for Developing Effective Teams
This course is a complete team building training with practical assignment for you to excel in team development and create a favorable team spirit to achieve the goals of your team.
Section 1: Start here. Obviously!
- Your Secret for taking this course
- What is it all about?
- What are Your Learning Objectives
Section 2: Defining Teams
- What is a Team?
- The 6 Types of Teams
- Positioning your Team
Section 3: Establishing Team Norms
- Establishing Team Norms
- Characteristics of Teams
- Establishing Ground Rules
- Team Contracts, will they work with you?
- Sample Team Contract
Section 4: Agreement, or maybe Not
- Working as a Team
- Degrees of Support
Section 5: Four Team Player Types - Which Type Are You?
- What’s Your Team Player Type?
- Identify your Team Player Type
- Your Assessment File
- The Scoring Table
- What does it mean to have a number?
- Mostly A’s – Inquiring Rationals
- Mostly B’s – Authentic Idealists
- Mostly C’s – Organized Guardians
- Mostly D’s – Resourceful Artisans
- What is Important?
- Questioning Strength and Weakness
Section 6: A most important Element of Team Building
- Why is Trust Important?
- Learning from Experience
Section 7: Building The Team
- The Stages of Team Development
- The Forming Stage
- The Storming Stage
- The Norming Stage
- The Performing Stage
- The Adjourning Stage
- Forming an Effective Team - Secret Advice
- Building The Team - Using What You Learned
Section 8: Three "Creative Team Thinking Methods" to Get Solutions, Decisions, Action Plans
- The Three Methods to Achieve Creative Team Thinking (added 5th July 2015)
- Three Phases to Successful Brainstorming (added 5th July 2015)
- How Brainwriting Engages all Team Members (added 5th July 2015)
- The Six Thinking Hat Method Everybody Should Know (added 5th July 2015)
Section 9: Final Notes
- Becoming a good Team Player
- Quiz 1: Assess what your learned
- Understand the value of working as a team
- Develop team norms, ground rules, and team contracts
- Identify your team player style and how it can be used effectively with your own team
- Build team trust
- Identify the stages of team development and how to help a team move through them
- Identify ways that team members can be involved and grow in a team setting
xMocc - based on transmission of contents through video (1,5 hours), documents, tests.
Quiz (7 questions)
- Soft skills Travail d'équipe
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) no other languages
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Aucune information
- Duration N/A
- Level of commitment required Aucune information
- Cost Payant * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Ultimate Results Group, Entrepreneurship Specialist, Management Consultant, Coach
- Mooc Platform Udemy
- Target group Business and Workplace leaders who want to understand the value of working in teams and how to create effective, motivated andproductive teams.Curriculum
- Instructor Ultimate Results
- Level of assistance offered Availability of instructor (mail, discussing forum)
- Keywords Team building