Start Building Your Confidence & Self-Esteem Today!
Would you like to improve your results and instantly start becoming more confident?
Or perhaps develop a higher Self-Esteem and improve your social skills?
Then this course is for you!
Recommended Course Schedule
Section 1: Welcome! Start Building Your Confidence & Self-Esteem Today
- Course Introduction & All of The Benefits you Will Gain From This Course!
- Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself to your Classmates and I!
- Important! Please Read This Before Moving Any Further In The Course!
Section 2: What is Confidence and Self-Esteem?
- What is Confidence? How Can We Begin Building it Today
- What is Your Attitude Towards Your Confidence? How Bad Do You Want To Succeed?
- "The Money Myth" Why Money Alone Does Not Give You More Confidence & Self-Esteem
Section 3: Situational Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Start Building Your Situational Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Instantly Become More Confident with This Body Language Strategy!
Section 4: Confidence & Self-Esteem Conclusion
- Course Thank You and Conclusion
- Course Conclusion and Special Bonus and Offer Exclusive To My Udemy Students
give you the understanding of how to start building your confidence and self-esteem in under one hour!
I show you throughout this course how we use both our mind and body through a series of strategies and techniques to achieve these results.
Students will learn:
- What Confidence is all about
- Determining your Attitude towards your Confidence
- Situational Confidence
- Body Language Techiniques
- Master public speaking, including practise, preparation, warmup, stance, breathing, awareness and structure
Video lectures and reading
- Soft skills Self evaluation, Learning to learn, Leadership
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) no other languages
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Aucune information
- Duration 31 min
- Level of commitment required 30 min per week
- Cost Payant * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution Joe Parys Academy
- Mooc Platform EdX
- Target group StudentsYoung workersWorkers
- Instructor Joe Parys
- Level of assistance offered Joe Parys videos
- Keywords Mindfullnes, assertiveness