In this course, you will learn how to build your team, improve teamwork and collaboration, and sustain team performance through continuous learning and improvement. Specifically, you will learn best practices for composing a team and aligning individual and team goals. You will also learn how to establish roles, build structures, and manage decision making so that your team excels. This course will also help you manage critical team processes such as conflict resolution and building trust that have a profound impact on your team’s performance. You will discuss some of the best ways to harness the productive potential of teams while mitigating the risks and traps of teamwork.
After completing this course, you will acquire a set of tools and practices that enable you to effectively set up, run, evaluate, and continuously improve your team. Such insights will both make you a more effective team leader but also a standout contributor in team settings.
- Soft skills Travail d'équipe, Leadership
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) Aucune information
- Period of activation Periodicaly opened
- Date Aucune information
- Duration 4 weeks
- Level of commitment required Aucune information
- Cost MOOC Gratuit, Certification payante * Détails sur la plateforme
- Providing institution University of Michigan
- Mooc Platform Coursera
- Target group Aucune information
- Instructor Aucune information
- Level of assistance offered Aucune information
- Keywords Aucune information