Productivity Hacks: Free Up Your Time & Live Better
Let's be honest, most "productivity hacks" just don't work. We start them with the best intentions, but along the way we get distracted or discouraged. You may start strong, but your internal voice starts saying things like,
“There’s no way I can get all of this done.”
“Maybe I’ll feel better if I do something else... What’s new on Facebook?”
“Where did my day just go? I was busy but don’t feel like I did anything important!”
“If I didn't have so many distractions, I could actually focus on one thing."
If you're like I was, you're probably overwhelmed, on the edge of burnout and feeling pulled in a million different directions. You're doing a lot of tasks that are wasting your time and aren't giving you the money or life you want.
But it doesn't have to be that way.
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1. What Students Have Accomplished After Taking This Course
Lecture 2. A Note From Your Instructor, Joel
Lecture 3. How To Get The Most of This Course
Lecture 4. BONUS: Download the Course Guide
Section 2: Double Your Productivity & Manage Your Time More Effectively
Lecture 5. The First Thing You Need To Do To Take Control of Your Time
Lecture 6. The #1 Secret To Working Less & Getting More Done
Lecture 7. How to Create Simple Step-by-Step Systems To Get Work Done Faster
Lecture 8. How To Explain Complex Tasks On Your Computer in Less Time
Quiz 1. Getting Your Time Back
Lecture 9. Cheatsheet: Answer These 6 Critical Questions To Make This Year A Success
Section 3: How To Delegate Your Nonessential Tasks
Lecture 10. The Risk Free Way For Anyone To Outsource Almost Anything For Only $5
Lecture 11. Expert Intervie How To Start Outsourcing with John Price Pt. 1
Lecture 12. Expert Intervie How To Start Outsourcing with John Price Pt. 2
Lecture 13. Secrets For Running Productive Team Meetings
Quiz 2: How to Delegate Tasks
Section 4: Computer Hacks & Tools For Getting More Done
Lecture 14. Type Faster with Text Expansion Shortcuts That Will Save You Hours (Bonus PDF)
Lecture 15. Gmail Productivity Strategies That Will Change The Way You Work w/ Scott Britton
Lecture 16. The Best Productivity Apps & Tools Pt. 1
Lecture 17. The Best Productivity Apps & Tools Pt. 2
Lecture 18. Windows Productivity Apps with Dave Jaworski Pt.1
Lecture 19. Windows Productivity Apps with Dave Jaworski Pt.2
Lecture 20. List of The Newest Productivity Apps & Tools
Lecture 21. How To Automate Your Tasks & Make Your Computer Work For You Pt. 1
Lecture 22. How To Automate Your Tasks & Make Your Computer Work For You Pt. 2
Lecture 23. Bonus: List of Ways You Can Automate Your Home & Work
Section 5: Staying Focused To Reach Your Goals
Lecture 24. How To Get Personalized Advice From The Top Entrepreneurs
Lecture 25. How To Stay Focused & Motivated To Achieve Your Goals
Lecture 26. Reach The Next Level of Success w/ a Mastermind Group -Featuring Dan Miller
Lecture 27. Answer This ONE Question To Make This Course Better
Quiz 3. Strategies for Staying Focused
Section 6: Congratulations! You've Made It!
Lecture 28. Conclusion - Don't Leave Before Doing This!
Lecture 29. BONUS: Download The Complete AudioBook (3 Hours)
Lecture 30. BONUS: Tools To Make You A Better Writer
Here are just a few of the things you can start learning today:
- How to find where every hour of your day goes to be more productive.
- How to evaluate whether that time is actually making you money or not.
- How to create step-by-step systems in your job or business to help it grow without you being there. (And not feel guilty about it.)
- The exact questions to qualify people you delegate your work to.
- Why I can leave my business for a week of vacation and come back without anyone knowing.
- How to leverage your strengths and delegate your weaknesses. (You will learn from top experts on exactly how to outsource everything you should not be doing yourself.)
- How to start outsourcing projects for as little as $5!
- How to be a more effective communicator to close more deals, hold shorter meetings and master email.
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at my business and get the exact tools I used to grow and automate my company.
- The one tool that will enable you to never have to write the same email or proposal more than once again.
- The secret to starting every day off successfully.
- New York Times Bestselling author, Dan Miller's exact process for creating Mastermind Groups so you're always surrounding yourself with the best people.
...and much more!
Combination of video lectures, quizzes and readings, as well as working with specific applications.
- Soft skills Communication, Adaptability and Flexibility
- Language English
- Other languages (eg. Subtitles) no other languages
- Period of activation Self-paced
- Date Unknown
- Duration 5 hours (30 lectures)
- Level of commitment required not specified
- Cost Paying * See platform for details
- Providing institution Individual instructor
- Mooc Platform Udemy
- Target group Entrepreneurs; Small Businesses; Managers; Marketers & Salespeople; Anyone who wants to be more productive and profitable in their job
- Instructor Joel Widmer
- Level of assistance offered not specified
- Keywords Adaptability and flexibility, productivity, creatively using digital technologies, time management, communication